Saturday, March 17, 2012

Warm Marketing ZNZ One/BigCash



This message is for the people who have signed up and  completed offer requirements for ZNZONE or ZNZBIGCASH accounts.

I would like to know how everyone is doing.

Who's made money and who hasn't made money ?

I'm going to share with you this one strategy that you need to apply. An you need to apply this strategy ASAP.

This strategy needs to be done everyday.
It works for me so it should work for you.

Warm Marketing or sometimes called cold marketing or cold calls.

When I first started out with ZNZ I was making only about $40 a day,witch averages out to about $200 a week.

I was absolutely satisfied with that $200 a week because I was making money. It was a fantastic feeling to see that money get transferred to my paypal.

I made $200 a week because I wasn't lazy and I wasn't going to take NO for an answer. I was determined to make ZNZ work for me.

So I got on my facebook. And I sent messages to everyone online.

I literally stayed up for about 2 hours a night sending messages and replying to messages telling them about ZNZ ONE and I was making $200 a week.

So Warm Marketing could make you some money as soon as tonight. Just try it and see.

If you haven't signed up yet for you ZNZ accounts the links are below.

Don't forget to complete your credit requirements.
You can't get paid until you do.

TAKE ACTION!! RISK-FREE !!


IF you have any questions let me know.

OnlinePayDaySystem

No comments:

Post a Comment